COVID-19 Mobile Clinic
We are testing symptomatic and asymptomatic people.
Resources are limited. First come first serve.
*Note Date Change- THERE WILL BE NO MOBILE CLINIC ON MAY 29th
WHEN: FRIDAY, JUNE 26th
HOW TO SIGN UP: Call (323) 388-3086 To ensure your spot.
In order to receive this service, the following forms can be completed and signed before your appointment time to facilitate the process. If you are unable to print these forms please call the SoLa Resource number above to discuss alternate options. This service is open to the community. You do not need health insurance to be assisted. Walk-ins are welcome!
COVID-19 FREE TESTING FORMS:
Click each of the following, can be printed and completed for faster testing.
Please bring all completed forms the day of your appointment.
In addition to health access, St John’s provides services regardless of ability to pay. They accept Medi-Cal and most health plans, and will have a benefits counselor to help you enroll in healthcare insurance if you qualify to enroll. Bring these documents:
• Birth certificate, Green Card, US Passport, or Citizenship Certificate
• Social Security Card (if you have one)
• Paycheck stub, letter from your employer or federal income tax forms
• Proof of address (DL or utility bill)
• Proof of pregnancy (if applicable)
In addition to Health Access Mobile 2, St. John’s has a network of health centers in communities throughout South LA. For more information, or to schedule a health access mobile 2 for your event or organization, contact:
Sherine Forbes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clinic Manager: Jonathan Mejia (213) 309-8651
• Well-woman check ups
• Pap tests, pregnancy exams
• Behavioral health services
• TB Screenings
• On-site lab testing
• Homeless Services
• Comprehensive Primary Care Medical Visits
• Family planning & prenatal care
• Screenings for diabetes, hypertension &
• Pediatrician cholesterol
• STI/HIV testing
• Linkage to medical care
• Health education
• Substance abuse counseling