COVID-19 Mobile Clinic
SoLa is providing FREE COVID-19 Testing for SoLa Rentals Tenants and the community in partnership with St. John's!
We are testing symptomatic and asymptomatic people.
Resources are limited. First come first serve.
WHEN: Tuesday, Feb 9th, 2021
TIME: 7:30am - 12:00pm & 1:00pm - 2:30pm
FOR QUESTIONS, CALL/TEXT: (323) 388-3086
se habla español
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME!
In addition to health access, St John’s provides services regardless of ability to pay. They accept Medi-Cal and most health plans, and will have a benefits counselor to help you enroll in healthcare insurance if you qualify to enroll. Bring these documents:
• Birth certificate, Green Card, US Passport, or Citizenship Certificate
• Social Security Card (if you have one)
• Paycheck stub, letter from your employer or federal income tax forms
• Proof of address (DL or utility bill)
• Proof of pregnancy (if applicable)
In addition to Health Access Mobile 2, St. John’s has a network of health centers in communities throughout South LA. For more information, or to schedule a health access mobile 2 for your event or organization, contact:
Sherine Forbes at email@example.com. Clinic Manager: Jonathan Mejia (213) 309-8651
• Well-woman check ups
• Pap tests, pregnancy exams
• Behavioral health services
• TB Screenings
• On-site lab testing
• Homeless Services
• Comprehensive Primary Care Medical Visits
• Family planning & prenatal care
• Screenings for diabetes, hypertension &
• Pediatrician cholesterol
• STI/HIV testing
• Linkage to medical care
• Health education
• Substance abuse counseling
take advantage of this opportunity to stay healthy!
NEXT COVID-19 MOBILE CLINIC STOPS AT SOLA:
Feb 9th, 2021
Mar 16th, 2021